Hue Shore Excursions Tour is a wonderful day trip for cruise ship passengers who are docking in Chan May Port and want to explore all the highlights of Hue City, Vietnam in 1 day. By booking our Hue Shore Excursions from Chan May Port, you will have a great chance to discover all the top-rated attractions of Hue complex of monuments, such as Hue Imperial Citadel, Tu Duc Tomb, and Thien Mu Pagoda as well as to take Perfume River Cruise and enjoy the most delicious food of the world.
With over 15 years of experience in organizing Vietnam Tour Package & Shore Excursions for many international customers, we guarantee a local perspective that will give you and your family a once in a lifetime experience. Please check out our suggested Chan May Shore Excursions. If you do not find any suitable itinerary, please contact our Vietnam travel experts. We will help you customize a unique Chan May Hue Shore Excursion that is exclusive for you and the group.
Hue is known as the former capital of Vietnam from 1802 to 1945. It is not only famous for the ancient tombs, temples, pagodas and shrines in a romantic natural setting, but also the cuisine paradise of Vietnam. Travelling to Hue, tourists not only have a chance to explore all world heritages recognized by UNESCO, but also taste different dishes served to past emperors, royal families of the Nguyen Dynasty. That is the reason why Hue Food Tour offers all valued cruise ship passengers with Chan May Hue Shore Excursions which bring passengers better experience for their cruising.
- Meeting Location: Hue/Da Nang (Chan May), Vietnam
- End Location: Hue/Da Nang (Chan May), Vietnam
- Duration: 7 – 9 hours
- Port of Call: Hue/Da Nang (Chan May), Vietnam
- Transportation: Private transport with well air-conditioned and seat belts
- Tour Type: Hue Shore Excursions
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Restrictions: Your knees and shoulders must be covered all times when you visit temples during the tour
- Medical Concerns: Please let us know if you have any of allergy to your food
Hue Shore Excursions Tour Itinerary
08:00 AM: our tour guide and driver will pick you up at Chan May port in Hue, Vietnam and start the Hue Shore Excursions Tour with Hue Food Tour. You will have a wonderful chance to enjoy various beautiful landscapes and views along the way to Hue City.
Our first activity of the Hue Shore Excursions will begin with the Perfume River Cruise. You will have a great chance to enjoy the tranquil atmosphere and peaceful sceneries along the bank sides of the river. Keep doing the Chan May Port to Hue City Tour, we will get off the boat and take a visit at the Thien Mu Pagoda which is featured in various songs and poems about Hue and known as the oldest pagoda in the city. Get more knowledge about its historic stories as well as admire ancient architectural structures of the octagonal tower, and the natural setting of the bonsai garden.
Continuing the Private Hue Shore Excursions from Chan May Port, you will be transferred to visit the Hue Citadel where the Nguyen Dynasty built many constructions of Flag Tower, Five Phoenix Pavilion, Thai Hoa Palace, Nine Urn Dynasties, etc. Have lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, Chan May Shore Excursions will be continued by the exploration of the royal tomb of Tu Duc Emperor with a harmony setting of the constructions and the picturesque natural surroundings. Finishing the Hue Shore Excursions from Chan May Port, our tour guide and driver will transfer back to the Chan May Port. Say goodbye!
- English speaking tour guide
- Port pick up and drop off
- Air-conditioning transport
- Private dragon boat
- Entrance tickets
- All fuel, tolls and parking fees
- Cold water
- Wet Tissues
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Travel insurance
- Any costs not included above
Terms & Conditions
We ask for a 60 % deposit on your receipt of our PayPal invoice for this Hue Shore Excursions Tour. The rest of the balance you will pay at the end of your tour in cash – $USD or local currency VND at the exchange rate prevailing on the day or pay online in advance by (PayPal/ Credit, Debit Card). Your booking will be instantly confirmed with ticket booking.
Please note: We will charge an extra 3% for bank services if you pay your deposit or the total of payment via PayPal, Credit cards, Debit Card.
Deposit Cancellation Terms:
If customers cancel some or all portions of the booking regardless of the reasons, the customers agree to pay cancellation fees as follows:
- If you cancel the trip 40 days before the arrival, VSE will refund your deposit.
- If you cancel the trip 39 – 30 days before the arrival, you will lose 10% of the full payment.
- If you cancel the trip 29 – 15 days before the arrival, you will lose 30% of the full payment.
- If you cancel the trip 14 – 7 days before the arrival, you will lose 50% of the full payment.
- If you cancel the trip 6 – 2 days before the arrival, you will lose 75% of the full payment.
- If you cancel less than 2 days, you will lose 100% of the full payment.